____________________________________
Each day I manage a smile. Knowing you are there makes a difference to each smile.
Meet Davy, I like his skin. His cute too.
Meet Chris, I love her.
Two Important boys in my life.
My Brother makes my day happy.
No one can beat your presence in my life.
Kisses are beautiful, do you know?
=)
We love photographs. We are beautiful anyways. :D
Who says the Garage ain't beautiful?
I Really love Tuesdays
Sweet & Awesome.
Fatin: I just want you to know. Each promise I made to you is still there. No matter how much shit has happened between us. How much shit we gone through together. I want you to know. You know my deepest shit and SO DO I. :D Anyways, Ill be back soon. Hang in there. Ill come back and take care of that little one. Ill teach that little one to call me God Ma Kah Yan. :D whahahaha. I love this feeling man.
Anyways, Ill let the pictures do the talking. =) IM happy.